Hi Roger,

What purpose does the idea of an actual Supreme Monad have? The point is that /there does not exist a single Boolean algebraic description of its perception/. We can still imagine what such a supremum <http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Supremum.html> exist but such only are real for one individual mind at a time. This is the "person relationship with God" idea. This is a possible solution to the measure problem that Bruno discusses.