Hi Roger,

    I am just trying for precision. ;-)

On 8/23/2012 8:38 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
I must add, that if you don't like the judeo-christian God (Jehovah),
to do the perceiving, the All of Platonism is by definition infinitely wideband.
Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net>
8/23/2012
Leibniz would say, "If there's no God, we'd have to invent him so everything could function."

    *From:* Roger Clough <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net>
    *Receiver:* everything-list <mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com>
    *Time:* 2012-08-23, 08:32:34
    *Subject:* On perception (only done directly by God)

    Hi
    Although monads do not perceive the world directly,
    whatever does it for them (the Supreme Monad
    or to use a word despised by some on the list, God)
    must have a very wide bandwidth. Leibniz
    says that perception of bodies is only possible
    if the receptor (God) has wideband ability
    since the objects of experience are all different
    and are infinite variety not only as a whole
    but in themselves.

--
Onward!

Stephen