Even if there were evidence of quantized space, it could not be
distinguished from evidence of quantized synchronization of detection.

All instruments that we can interface with directly are made of solid
matter. When solid matter interacts with itself, the result is quantifiable
(as it would be, whenever exteriors of discrete phenomena interact, it is
logical to imagine a discretely quantifiable interaction.

It could just as easily be the case that there is an entire universe of
continuous interiority which is precisely eclipsed by any methodology that
uses material interaction as its basis. It's not even change that is
quantized, it is our analysis of our measurement of material changes
against other material changes of material instruments. This effectively
renders all possibility of consciousness in the cosmos undetectable.

Craig