From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-08, 13:17:31
Subject: Re: Re: The Unprivacy of Information

Consciousness isn't conceptual. It conceives but it isn't limited to detached
modalities of instruction. Consciousness is carnal and terrifying,
awe-inducing, excruciating, dull, silly. Concepts, semes, memes, are all second
order arrangements and modulations of directly experienced and irreducible
qualia.