Hi everything-list

I said that any statement for a computer containing 1p would  be FALSE.

That is not exactly true.  A computer can deal with any 3p operator on the
outside,
meaning it has already been converted to a descriptive (3p) form.

Suppose I tell the computer (or anybody else) that I had
a dream about rabbits.  Of course I could be lying,
but for now assume that I tell the computer the truth.

so either to others or to the computer 3p(1p) is TRUE,
although 3p(1p) is always distorted. Maybe the rabbits
were dancing and I forgot to say that. One can never
guarantee that 3p(1p) is accurate except to oneself.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
10/21/2012