Dear Richard and Anna:
I have an easier stance on the subject: whatever 'comes up' in 'a' mind -
exists. If not otherwise: in thought (idea?). Once 'thought' about it, it
does
become part of the world.
Physical attributes may be considered by people who accept those figments
but even for those it should not be restrictive.
As our inventory of knowables grows steadily we have no restrictions to put
in the way of possible(?) existence. We cannot prove impossibility.

I do not go for old theories, many of them were rescinded over time when
newer items entered the said inventory. My(!) Multiverse consists of quite
unequal universes (according to my narrative) - no TWO may be identical
because of different circumstances of how they proceed to change.

I accept the 'physical world' figment as a workable explanation to things
still unknowable, it gave rise to a (conventional) science and a technology
which is (almost) good - always brilliant. Yet I also accept (in
agnosticism) an unlimited complexity of everything - still unknown to us,
yet influencing the happenings we observe (=our actual model of the
'knowable' world -  what Richard represents so eloqiently.)

I also appreciate every step forward in expanding our knowledge.

John Mikes
Ph.D., D.Sc. ret. scientist