From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-05, 19:39:49
Subject: Re: a paper on Leibnizian mathematical ideas

On 12/5/2012 12:45 PM, Roger Clough wrote:
> Hi Stephen P. King
> God isn't artificially inserted into L's metaphysics,
> it's a necessary part, because everything else (the monads)
> afre blind and passive. Just as necessary as the One is to Plato's
> metaphysics.
Dear Roger,

     OK, it is just that L's God is being used as a means to by pass a
problem that we now can solve. The role of the One to act as an external
absolute observer is no longer a necessary hypothesis. This is not to
say that I am an atheist! I see God as the Creative force of Life in the
Omniverse.

--
Onward!

Stephen