On 12/6/2012 7:52 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen,
I slipped up, sorry. I usually avoid using the word God since that upsets
many people.
Instead, you can think of L's universe as a complete system with one control,
the Supreme Monad (the One). It only needs one master controller, but that
is necessary and more than that wouldn't work.
Dear Roger,

The way I see the idea, there is no need for a single central control or special monad. God is the totality of all Monads and its creation is expressed on and in all of them. I see the language that L used about a "one God" was merely a way to remain in the good graces of the Church.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net] <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net]>
12/6/2012

Onward!

Stephen