On 12/9/2012 7:54 AM, Richard Ruquist wrote:
Roger,
The monads are collectively god

Dear Roger and Richard,

This is what I have come to believe about Monads as well. They are collectively God, they do not have an absolute hierarchy. Their relation is more like what we see in a neural network

That's is likely what Newton would believe
and most likely what Liebnitz really believed in
but was afraid to express.
Richard