On 1/17/2013 6:59 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Holy Smokes !  Automobile exhausts are causing polar ice caps to also melt on
Mars, Jupiter and Pluto

http://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-on-mars.htm

What the site actually says is, "At this time, there is little empirical evidence that Mars is warming. Mars' climate is primarily driven by dust and albedo, not solar variations, and we know the sun is not heating up all the planets in our solar system because we can accurately measure the sun’s output here on Earth."

Brent

NASA says the Martian South Polar Ice cap has been shrinking for three summers
in a row.
Maybe Mars got its fever from earth. If so, I guess Jupiter's caught the same
cold, because
it's warming up too, like Pluto."  (Fred Thompson).

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/17/2013