From: meekerdb
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-17, 15:29:38
Subject: Re: Holy Smokes ! Automobile exhausts are causing polar ice caps
toalso melt on Mars, Jupiter and Pluto

On 1/17/2013 6:59 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
> Holy Smokes ! Automobile exhausts are causing polar ice caps to also melt on
> Mars, Jupiter and Pluto
>
> http://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-on-mars.htm

What the site actually says is, "At this time, there is little empirical
evidence that
Mars is warming. Mars' climate is primarily driven by dust and albedo, not
solar
variations, and we know the sun is not heating up all the planets in our solar
system
because we can accurately measure the sun? output here on Earth."

Brent