On 22 Jan 2013, at 21:49, Richard Ruquist wrote:

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:38 PM, Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com> wrote:
That doesn't have anything to do with your straw man of my position. I have never once said that existence is contingent upon human consciousness. I
state again and again that it is experience itself - the capacity for
sensory-motor participation which is the progenitor of all possible forms of 'existence'. Something 'being' means that there is an experience, otherwise
there is no possibility of anything ever coming into being.

However, in a static Block MWI Universe there is no need for time or
consciousness or experience. That seems to be Bruno's multiverse.
Although I wonder if his 1p perspective is equivalent to your
motor-sensory experience in order to make time,& consciousness
necessary?

I think so. In earlier presentations I said that comp can make a bridge between Cantor realism and Brouwer idealism/intuitionism/ constructivism. But I eventually realize that when people hate other people, they all hate even more the diplomats and the bridge. But a lot of the Heraclitean insight does make sense in the parmenidean realm once we recognize the unavoidability of the first person perspective.