Hi Stephen,

On 25 Jan 2013, at 18:06, Stephen P. King wrote:

   Have you seen this? What implications does it have?

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.5340.pdf

If the result is correct (which I think it is) it is a nice generalization of Löb's theorem. It makes it somehow more solid, and valid for a large set of consistent extension. I avoid the need of this by making the strong soundness assumption; + the comp assumption. But it confirms the feeling that Löb's works also on many divine entities. Other results by Solovay gives similar suggestions. Bu I have to study it closely to be verify what I say here in the detail. Thanks for the link.

Best,

Onward!

Stephen