On 3/5/2013 6:23 AM, advancedguida...@list.ru wrote:

On Tuesday, March 5, 2013 1:16:15 PM UTC+2, advanced...@list.ru wrote:

    On Sunday, January 27, 2013 2:53:12 PM UTC+2, Bruno Marchal wrote:

        Hi Stephen,

        On 25 Jan 2013, at 18:06, Stephen P. King wrote:

        >    Have you seen this? What implications does it have?
        >
        > http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.5340.pdf
        <http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.5340.pdf>

        If the result is correct (which I think it is) it is a nice
        generalization of Löb's theorem. It makes it somehow more
        solid, and
        valid for a large set of consistent extension. I avoid the
        need of
        this by making the strong soundness assumption; + the comp
        assumption.
        But it confirms the feeling that Löb's works also on many divine
        entities. Other results by Solovay gives similar suggestions.
        Bu I have to study it closely to be verify what I say here in the
        detail. Thanks for the link.

        Best,

        Bruno

        *AMS Sectional Meeting AMS Special Session*

    http://www.ams.org/meetings/sectional/2210_program_ss17.html#title
    <http://www.ams.org/meetings/sectional/2210_program_ss17.html#title>

        Spring Western Sectional Meeting
        University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO
        April 13-14, 2013 (Saturday - Sunday)
Meeting #1089
    *Special Session on Set Theory and Boolean Algebras*
    /_An posible generalization of the Löb's theorem._/
    <http://amsmtgs/2210_abstracts/1089-03-60.pdf>
    http://www.ams.org/amsmtgs/2210_abstracts/1089-03-60.pdf

    *Jaykov Foukzon**, Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
    (1089-03-60)

Hi advancedguidance,

    Same paper...

--