On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 4:57:18 PM UTC-5, Stephen Paul King wrote:
> http://vimeo.com/51920182
> Comments?

Very cool. I thought it was interesting how he said that the view of the
ocean was not as nice as the supermarket shelves. To me that validates the
importance of the sense modality on its own terms - i.e. the sampling
method is only testing for one aspect of a sense and producing a
superficial isomorphism through another which does not hold true deeply.
This shows that data based on sound may not translate or transduce from
color data meaningfully. Of course, the extension of vision into a wider
range of E-M is a decent consolation prize.