Can I attribute God-like powers to numbers ?

 Numbers cannot be monads because they have no physical correspondences.
On the other hand, God  is  allowed to be the only monad possible without a
correspondence. He is pure spirit and so has no dependence on the material

Some believe that numbers themselves have God-like powers, making them
gods. My personal view is that this is not possible because to have more than
supreme being would inevitably result in conflicts, while there can be only
one path forward because there is a pre-established harmony. Or to put it
another way,
there can be only one pre-established harmony.

Dr. Roger Clough NIST (ret.) 5/6/2013

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit