Particle physics according to Plato, Leibniz, and Feynman (ver 1)

Comments are very welcome and this version is likely to change.

I begin with an overall structure of the universe, a hierarchical government
with Plato's One
in command, and with leibniz's universe of colonies of monads within monads.
resulting from Leibniz's localized universe as consisting of an infinity of
monadic points (a dust) in mental space.

Leibniz did not believe in the atomic theory and instead posited that the
universe consists of a myriad of substances. Here we consider those substances
to be instances of the
12 elementary particles or composites of such.

First, all of the monads of the universe will be within an outer "bag"
(only in the conceptual or monadic sense), the gravitational  force monad.
This being so, the gravitational monad will be the supreme monad, to use
Leibniz's term.
Inside of that gravitational bag will be two exclusive sets of bags or monads,
a fermionic bag,
iinside of which are the force-carrying fermions inside fermionic bags and a
similar one for the bosons.

I do not know the details, but presumaqbly fermions are held together by
electroweak forces
and similarly for the bosons, so that each distinct fermion bag should contain
one or more
electroweak bags,  and  similarly all the way down for the bosons.

Finally, we note that the "perceptions" of Leibniz's monads
are relational between, to verying degrees, all of the other monads
of the universe and the motions of the particles occurs
according to Leibniz's pre-established harmony in their

These rapidly and continuously chang  "pereceptions" will include relative
and relative forces between particles (the four fundamental forces).
This is accomplished through the gravitational monad by Plato's One and
axccording to the pre-estABLISHED HARMONY

These will be, to use Leibniz's term, "bare-naked monads",
that is to say, "bare, naked "souls"", each containing the
identities. of the particles (their histories, perceptions,
and appetite)s, And it is likely that the number and type of monad
will change owing to collisions, the physics alrfeady
contained in Leibniz's pre-established harmony as eg
Feyman diagrams.
Dr. Roger Clough NIST (ret.) 5/30/2013
See my Leibniz site at

To post to this group, send email to