From: rclo...@verizon.net
To: rclo...@verizon.net
Subject: How to tell whether you are a zombie or have a materialist mind
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 21:26:44 -0400

How to tell whether you are a zombie or have a materialist
mind

If you can have subjective experiences, then you can
neither
be a zombie nor have a materialist mind.
Most of us should be relieved to know that.

Dr. Roger B Clough NIST (ret.)
[1/1/2000]
See my Leibniz site at

http://independent.academia.edu/RogerClough