Evgeniy, - this is not my table. Not that I disagree with Everett in his
MWI of SIMILAR (identical) universes: I do. My MWI consists of
*universes*(complexities, in MY 'Plenitude'-narrative - what I never
called 'theory')
by occasionally found ingredients with uncontrolled qualia -
haphazardously, I almost said 'random' (what I always evade) so those
universes are of diverse complexity (composition) and built.
Furthermore: It is the setup of treating cremational ASHES as pertinent to
the person that was. I.e.: to his BODY only.

A person is a complexity that dissipates at - what we call - death. Not to
ashes (material body) and not necessarily entirely. Complexity-parts
(whatever they may be) MAY join surviving other complexities so as to be
able to exercise SOME of their earlier functionalities - (adjusted?) within
the overall new host-complexity.
This is in my NARRATIVE (belief system). So the 'ashes' of a body (or the
excrement of the scavengers) have little to do with the 'person' that was.
It may be a fetish for the gullible.

And here is the best story about ashes:
A young lady invites a young man for a drink, leaves him in the living room
while she goes out to prepare the drinks. The young man looks around and on
the mantelpiece kips over a cute little urn: ashes fall out. He carefully
cleans them back and when the girl comes in, totally remorsefully confesses
to what he committed. The young lady is smiling: "Never mind, these are the
ashes of my father" - upon which the young man almost dies in shame. She
continues: - "You know, Mummy dislikes when Daddy smokes, so when he lights
up, he puts the ashes into that urn so Mummy does not see them." -