Pretty cool. I made a claymation film as a kid for a class once. Fun times.

What struck me was how easy it is to pull the mind of an audience along a
fictional narrative without even doing anything physically impossible. This
is like the AI robot/zombie/puppet who comes up with the right answers and
we fill in the gaps to assume that they have some subjective experience of
reasoning.