I'm not completely sure why this is "why nothing will be done about climate
change". For one thing, some things are already being done about it - the
rise in emissions dropped in 2012 (not wonderful, I know, but some
improvement). Interesting article, though. An even stronger case for
thorium reactors, if one is needed.