On 12/11/2013 1:32 PM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:
Whit episodic periods of massacres, genocides and other massive
crimes, he would have added. I recommend you to add this to your
mantra.

Yes, religious wars and genocides based on theology. That's why Dacey referred to "post-Christian" europe.

these "little" inconveniences are what I was talking about in the last
paragrah. But this is not the main point.. I recommend to read the
article, that is the key for what I was trying to show about
mythopoesis, that is one aspect of human nature and reality that the
science is not willing to accept as subject of study.