Alberto,
Sorry for a delayed response. But I want to make my position clear. The
Vostok data typically indicates that global temperature rise leads CO2 rise
by 600-900 years. So we could easily go into glaciation even with a rising
CO2. In fact the CO2 has been rising for all of the last 10,000 years where
global temp has plateaued.

But if we look further back than the Vostok data, the global temperatures,
as I recall from seeing a graph, most recently had a 50 million year
plateau (climate stability) at about 10 C above the current rather
short-term 10,000 year plateau. Even further back in time a 300 million
year plateau at 30 C above current conditions can be identified. So the
earth's climate seems to have 3 levels of climate stability.

Then the question in my mind is whether the current rapid rise in atm. CO2
will cause a jump to the extra 10 C level, or are we still living in an ice
age climate oscillation where the increased CO2 and global temperature will
induce glaciation.

I wrote previously about increased temperature fluctuations beyond the
average. In that context, the question is whether a very hot fluctuation
will kick us up to the next stable level, or will a very cold fluctuation
plunge us into another ice age. It seems to me that a continued ice age
climate oscillation is much more likely.
Richard