http://arxiv.org/pdf/1212.0953.pdf

Origin of probabilities and their application to the multiverse
Andreas Albrecht<http://arxiv.org/find/gr-qc/1/au:+Albrecht_A/0/1/0/all/0/1>
, Daniel Phillips<http://arxiv.org/find/gr-qc/1/au:+Phillips_D/0/1/0/all/0/1>
(Submitted on 5 Dec 2012)

We argue using simple models that all successful practical uses of
probabilities originate in quantum fluctuations in the microscopic physical
world around us, often propagated to macroscopic scales. Thus we claim
there is no physically verified fully classical theory of probability. We
comment on the general implications of this view, and specifically question
the application of classical probability theory to cosmology in cases where
key questions are known to have no quantum answer.

Richard: I cannot copy over the relevant portions of the text. They
conclude:

"thus are very skeptical of multiverse theories that depend on classical
probabilities for their predictive power".

 Is it a snooker? Does not MWI use quantum probabilities?
It might be worth a read.