I've set option of getting all posts as emails which seems to be working OK
I think. But when I reply to a post via my Mac mail it never seems to get
posted to the group. Also I tried starting several new topics via Mac mail
by simply using a new subject line however none of either type of post ever
seems to show up on the group website. I sent 8-9 posts via MacMail over 24
hours ago and none have appeared on the group website.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this please? It works on Yahoo Groups just

Is anyone here using their email to receive and reply to the group OK?