Or maybe your SMTP server that your email program is using is somehow
rejected by googlegroups or by SPF... Do you correctly use the smtp server
associated with your domain email (att.net) ?

SPF http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sender_Policy_Framework  can prevent email
from being sent correctly if you use another SMTP server than the one
whitelisted by the domain owner (att.net).

Quentin

2013/12/23 Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net>

> I've set option of getting all posts as emails which seems to be working
> OK I think. But when I reply to a post via my Mac mail it never seems to
> get posted to the group. Also I tried starting several new topics via Mac
> mail by simply using a new subject line however none of either type of post
> ever seems to show up on the group website. I sent 8-9 posts via MacMail
> over 24 hours ago and none have appeared on the group website.
>
> Can anyone tell me how to fix this please? It works on Yahoo Groups just
> fine.
>
> Is anyone here using their email to receive and reply to the group OK?
>
> Thanks,
> Edgar

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. (Roy
Batty/Rutger Hauer)