All,

As I state in my book on Reality in Part I: Fundamentals, Existence MUST
exist because non-existence canNOT exist. That is why there was never a
nothing out of which something appeared. Therefore there is no need for a
creator nor a creation event. The very notion is illogical and
impossible....

This is the solution to the most basic of philosophical/scientific
questions: Why is there something rather than nothing?

This is the fundamental self-necessitating axiom of Reality upon which all
else is based. It is the bottom turtle in the stack!

Edgar