Hi Bruno (& all),
I was trying to read through your paper "The Origin of Physical Laws and
Sensations", which I saw linked to in a conversation earlier.  I started to
get lost about page 13 of the PDF, and by page 17 I was too lost to
profitably continue.  Can you (or anyone) suggest, based on the topics on
those pages, some resources that I might find helpful for understanding the
paper?
-Gabe