Liz,

So you admit you criticized me for stating something you believe in? You
insist I have to back it up when you already believe it? What's your back
up for your belief then?

May I suggest that most people would have responded by simply politely
agreeing and then perhaps suggesting a reason why they agreed instead of
demanding I produce reasons for a belief you apparently already share? I
think most people would consider that fairly strange....

Edgar