On 26 January 2014 16:27, Stephen Paul King <stephe...@provensecure.com>wrote:

> Dear LizR,
>
>   I try to (have some idea what I am talking about). I just have lost the
> desire to explain myself. I made my case already.

Well, OK, fine by me. I didn't see a case made, only a definition /
ontological assumption, which I was attempting to clarify. I guess if I had
time to read that paper (and all the others that get linked) I might have
had a better idea of what backs up this definition:

   I am trying to not get stuck on the classical notion of time and instead
focus on what the concept is trying to denote:
1) a sequence of events
2) a transition from one event to another.