On 2 February 2014 05:40, LizR <lizj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Phew. At least it isn't just me who has this reaction. Maybe Craig and
> Edgar can get together and form a church whose motto is "I am right, and if
> you don't realise that it's because your little brain can't grasp my
> magnificent theory."
>
> They could call it C & E ... which happens to be the initials of me and my
> other half (not to mention the Church of England).

No, it's not just you. Trouble is, when I get involved with people who
display that kind of attitude, try as I might I find myself getting more
and more irritable and I hate being like that! So unlike Bruno, whose
patience and fortitude are nothing short of astounding, I usually avoid
wading into those interminable wrangles but unfortunately sometimes I think
I spot a gap and just can't help myself :-(

David