Liz,

You keep repeating your UNSUBSTANTIATED claim that both Newton and Einstein
believed in block time.

I've repeatedly asked you to substantiate this claim with some actual
quotes from them but you have been unable to do so.

Please provide quotes substantiating this or withdraw the claim. That's
only fair...

Edgar