Ghibbsa, Brent, Russell, Jesse,

What Ghibbsa and others are trying to do here is establish a notion of a
universal CLOCK time, and there are several approaches to doing this. The
best way we would do this is to take an observer in deep space with no
gravitational field or acceleration and calculate things like the Hubble
age of the universe in his frame since that does provide a de facto
standard for a universal observer. It's my understanding that the 13.7
billion figure is essentially that and that thus the true CLOCK TIME age of
the universe can be considered 13.7 billion years because it would be
measured (calculated) as such for a standard non-accelerated,
non-gravitationalized observer, and by far most of the (non-accelerated)
spatial points in the universe would approximate that frame as they would
be located in intergalactic space. Thus it does give us a de facto standard
frame for clock times.

HOWEVER that is NOT the p-time concept. That's an entirely different notion
of time that has no proper metric.

P-time is just the active presence of reality. The presence of reality
manifests as a present moment because since reality is real and actual it
must also be present, and that presence manifests as a present moment. The
present moment is simply the actual presence of the universe, the actual
directly observable presence of reality. That present moment must be
universal because it is the actual presence of the reality of the universe.
The presence of the universe and the universe itself MUST be coterminous.
Thus the present moment must be universal across the entirety of the
universe.

P-time is a dimensionLESS (or pre-dimensional) abstract computational
space. As such it has no intrinsic measure other than its characteristic of
'happening' which provides the processor cycles to compute all
dimensionality and the current information state of the entire universe.

So the present moment of p-time is that IN WHICH all dimensionality,
including clock times, are computed. It has no intrinsic dimensionality of
its own.

Though p-time is the actual radial dimension of the hyperspherical universe
it cannot be directly measured because we can only use clocks of one form
or another to measure time and clocks only measure CLOCK time. So the
universal time you are discussing is a universal notion of CLOCK time, not
p-time.

However because we, and all biological observers, exist as a part of
reality, as a part of the actual universe, we are automatically IN the
presence of the universe and thus in the present moment which is our direct
experience OF that presence in which we exist. Thus we all directly
experience the presence of reality, the actual presence of the universe, as
the present moment in which we all exist.

Thus our fundamental experience of a personal present moment is actually
our direct experience of the most fundamental process of reality itself, of
the continual re-computation of the current state of the universe, driven
by the continual extension of the radial p-time dimension of the universe.
In my judgment this is an extremely profound insight!

Edgar