Jesse,

But I just gave you an empirical method to determine which separate
observer clock times coincide with the same p-time, and I gave nearly a
half dozen examples of actually doing that.

And YOU were the one that suggested you assume some of my assumptions and
tell me whether my other statements were consistent or not.

Also I don't see any "assumptions A and B above or whether they should also
include C". I see observers A, B, C but I don't see what assumptions you
label with those letters...

Edgar