Jesse,

Let me clarify my response since I see it's slightly ambiguous.

First every observer in the universe is ALWAYS at the same point in p-time
ALL the time with all other observers. No exceptions.

The question is what clock times of various observers correspond to a same
point of p-time?

The answer is that to find out what t of any observer in any relativistic
frame corresponds to any t' of any other relativistic frame you just pause
the experiment so that all relativistic effects freeze at that instant.

When you do that all clocks of all observers begin running in synchrony.
However the previous relativistic differences could have resulted in real
permanent clock time age differences. So what you do then you just compare
what t value A has on his clock to what t' value B has on his clock. Those
clock times will be in the same p-time, whether they are the same or
different.

Since you can pause at any t or any t', you can always tell what t value
and what t' value occurred in the same p-time.

That's the method to tell what clock times for various observers correspond
to (occurred at) the same p-time.

NOTE; Though I know you don't want to really understand the principles
behind the theory, that this is something relativity itself can't do.
Relativity is always frame dependent. It can't compare frames because it
assumes everything happens in term of one frame at a time.

It is only when one steps back into the necessary p-time background context
of p-time, that different relativistic frames can be COMPARED, and the
insight of p-time like I present here become clear.

If all there is is just non-accelerated, non-gravitational relative motion,
you don't even have to pause the experiment. All you have to do is note
that A's clock in his frame will be the same as B's clock in his frame, for
all t and t' values, so observers in only non-accelerated relative motion
ALWAYS have synchronized clocks in of the readings of their own clocks, so
that t in one frame always corresponds to the same clock time in t' frame,
which indicates that whenever t=t' for any value that occurs in a common
p-time, a common shared present moment of p-time.

Hope that clarifies it...

Edgar