Hm. I don't know if the first one was OK but anyway let's look at the
second one.

A Kripke multiverse (W, R) is said transitive if R is transitive. That is

alpha R beta, and beta R gamma entails alpha R gamma, for all alpha beta
and gamma in W.

Show that

(W, R) respects []A -> [][]A if and only R is transitive,

I think "[]A -> [][]A" means (for a world alpha in (W,R)) that if A is true
in all worlds accessible from alpha, then it's true in all worlds reachable
from alpha that A is true in all worlds reachable from alpha.

That's a bit - I don't know - recursive? I can feel a bit of boggling
starting in my mind. Let's try to keep things (very, very) simple.

Consider a world alpha in which p is true. I assume I can use p since I'm
used to typing []p by now!

And suppose we have beta and gamma as above.

So []p implies that p is true in beta because alpha R beta... OK so far...

Hang on, does transitive imply reflexive? This is hard to think about,
having 3 things! For ALL a,b,c, in (W,R) we have

 (aRb & bRc) -> aRc.

Specifically if a,b,c are the same (aRa & aRa) -> aRa, so we (kind of
redundantly) get reflexivity too. I think.

By the way, I suspect that the 3-fold nature of the transitivity rule
somehow connects with the 3 []s in the thing I'm trying to prove! But I
have no idea why or how that works, if it does.

Maybe I should stop for a coffee break and let this percolate around my
brain for a bit.