Jesse,

I don't think this is correct. It is meaningless to try to TAKE THE FRAME
VIEW OF ALL FRAME VIEWS. That's not the correct way to look at it.

What we do is to take all frame views of any ONE proper time correlation.
Every frame view will give one and only one EXACT answer of how close those
proper times are to being equal. Once that's done we have the whole
picture. We DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE FRAME VIEWS OF THOSE FRAME VIEWS because we
already have ALL the frame views of that one situation.

Edgar