I've read Mr Kent's paper, or most of it (I'm afraid with limited time I
skipped a few bits that seemed incoherent to my fuzzy brain at least) and I
have to admit it didn't appear to say anything for or against the MWI
except that (a) he obviously doesn't like it, and (b) some people have
apparently misunderstood some of its implications (or perhaps (c)
*nobody*understands its implications, which would put it in the same
position
quantum theory was in for at least its first 50 years, though without the
experimental successes to bolster belief that it's correct).

His proposed test doesn't strike me as terribly useful, if only because he
seems to have roughly approximated the reproductive strategies of (most)
male and female animals that care for their young - the males tend to
follow the "tripe or bust" strategy, the females the "slow and steady" one,
for reasons that I believe are obvious to any evolutionary biologist. Does
this mean that males live in a multiverse and females a universe? :-) Maybe
that explains the alleged monofocus of typical male humans vs the alleged
broader focus of females... (Or that could be explained by the requirements
of hunting vs those of looking after children.)

So I'm not sure where this leaves any proponents or opponents of the MWI.