Here is the thing. You are complete discounting future technological
advancements in your analysis. 50 years ago, no one considered shale to be
a source ore for hydrocarbons. Soon enough we will be syphoning hydrogen
off Jupiter. Why the panic over resources? Lean forward man! Think forward.
No challenge was ever overcome by fearful people.