On 15 April 2014 12:51, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

>  On 4/14/2014 3:30 PM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:
>
> What I said is not related with you neither with COMP neither with yes
> doctor or not doctor. I talk at the level of an architect. You talk as a
> brick-ologists. I donĀ“t care about your substitution level. I tell you that
> if you don't get smart and leave your obsessions,, sooner or later a gang
> of islamist will enter your laboratory, will burn your computer and will
> force you to worship Allah.
>

> Alberto knows because that's what his co-religionists would have done back
> when they had the power.

I usually find that people with this sort of obsession project what they
would do onto others, it's similar to the climate change thing where
deniers assume all sorts of self-interest, conspiracies and desire to rule
the world ... which is exactly what THEY would like to do. It's called
thinking inside the box.