On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 9:18 PM, John Ross <jr...@trexenterprises.com> wrote:

> I must say however that I am not aware of any portion of my theory that
> is at odds with observation.

Then I can only conclude that you're not aware of much, especially
elementary physics. You say "my theory does not include the old fashion
neutrinos.  I don’t believe they exist.  My neutrino photon is a very high
energy photon, 928 million eV" . First of all 928 MeV is not a "very high
energy photon", Gamma Ray photons of 500GeV have been detected, and that's
over 500 times as energetic as what you're talking about, and even they
don't behave anything like neutrinos because all photons, of high energy or
low feel, the electromagnetic force and so interact with electrons (and
protons) and that's why they're so easy to detect. Neutrons ignore
electrons and feel only the Weak Nuclear Force and gravity. That why just a
few inches of lead can stop even a 500GeV photon while a neutrino can pass
through the entire Earth as if it wasn't there. These experimental
observations are at odds with your theory.

You say "when the positron combines with the electron in the annihilation
event you get two 0.51 MeV entron/photons and a 928 MeV neutrino
entron/photon"  but both electrons and positrons have energy of .51 MeV and
so the 2 together have 1.02MeV,  and the 2 mysterious "entron/photons" have
a combined energy of 1.02MeV and the even more mysterious "neutrino
entron/photon" has a energy of 928MeV.  AND WE OBSERVE THAT .928 IS NOT
EQUAL TO 1.946 !

The most important thing to remember if you want to be a good card carrying
crackpot is to remain unaware of any contradictions in theory even when
they are specifically pointed out.

> I believe my theory is a much simpler theory as compared to QM and
> relativity.

Einstein said "Theories should be made as simple as possible, but not
simpler".

 John K Clark