From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of John Clark
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 11:41 AM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: TRONNIES

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 1:25 PM, John Ross <jr...@trexenterprises.com> wrote:

> The neutrino photon disappears in the course of pair production.

First of all there is no such thing as a " neutrino photon". Second of all one
photon all by itself never turns into a electron and a positron, you need 2
photons or a photon interacting with a atomic nucleus to absorb the momentum.
For the same reason a electron and positron moving at equal speed but opposite
directions can never produce just one photon because according to conservation
of energy the the resulting photon would have   .51 +.51 = 1.02MeV or energy,
but we've known for over a century that photons also have momentum and the
formula for it is E/c where E is energy of the photon and C is the speed of
light. So according to your scenario the electron positron system has zero
momentum but after they interact there is 1.02/c momentum that is created from
nothing, and that  violates the law of conservation of momentum.

>  When the positron created in pair production combines with an electron and
> they are annihilated a neutrino photon is released in the process.

Yes you said that before "when the positron combines with the electron in the
annihilation event you get two 0.51 MeV entron/photons and a 928 MeV neutrino
entron/photon" and the numbers didn't add up then and they still don't ; .51 +
.51 still does not equal .51 +.51 +.928. And that violates the law of
conservation of energy.

And there are even more problems, you also violate the law of conservation of
Lepton Number. Electrons have a Lepton number of -1 and for positrons its 1 so
for both it's zero, but after they interact according to you it's 1 because
although photons have a Lepton Number of zero neutrinos have a Lepton Number of
1.

So you violate the Law of Conservation of Energy, and the Law of Conservation
of Momentum, and the Law of Conservation of Lepton Number.  Oh and
tronnies (whatever the hell they are)  traveling in a circle at a speed of π/2
times the  speed of light violate Einstein's Theory of Relativity. Did I miss
any other violations of the fundamental laws of physics in your ideas?

  John K Clark