Dear Samiya, you wrote a pretty long lecture upon my short question(s) and
one point caught my amazement - still swirling around in my mind.
The question about the questionability of genders in the "afterworld".
Or the 'maybe' absence of them. Makes sense to me. Not even for the 'old
grandpa in the white nightgown' or Jesus, the "son" of that grandpa.
It seems (and you are part of it as well - sorry) we all THINK about what
we call 'god' and believe as a supernatural, in restricted terms of our
HUMAN thinking of the day. Comparison: science postulates a lot about the
mental activities of animals - all in our human terms and concepts. (Not
only that: in our TODAY's terms). 10,000, 5,000, 2,000, 1500 years ago as
well as yesterday humans figured out what they would surround with 'awe'
and impersonated such ideas into a 'god' (or more than one?) with
appreciable human attributes.

 I am perplexed about our *'gender related'* worldview and find it a
relaxing idea that it may last only as long as our (terrestrial) life does.
That may be only ONE of many such facets we have to learn as peculiarities
of our life. Maybe more to come.
It does not alleviate my scorn against 'males' suppresing weaker 'females'
into domestic slaves serving men and depriving the women of things they
(the males) like to do, know and possess.

It does not give me solace either for the extreme differences of potentials
(*both genders*) may experience in their terrestrial life, in talents,
physical capabilities, wealth/poverty, knowledge, or primitive ignorance,
degrees of freedom, and - you name it. It really would take 'a god' to
judge the life of a mentally retarded boondox beggar vs. Candidate gov.
Romney, or Marie Curie -
If there will be a "day of judgement" indeed. In this respect reincarnation
makes more sense.

In conclusion: I find ourselves in 'awe' of the impenetrable mysteries of
our world and figure out a creator, who does maintenance and keeps order
among us, uncontrollable creatures. Still the question stands: why was Hell
created if 'god' is indeed so forgiving? Satan??? Jews omit that part from
the early Abrahamic Script.

Best regards
John M