On 29 Jun 2014, at 23:19, Kim Jones wrote:

On 29 Jun 2014, at 7:19 pm, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

I think it is more related with ego-psychological issue than with the matter subject.

Bruno

Precisely. Which is why you will understand that to respond any further to the belligerence of his posts is merely an invitation to do battle with his ego rather than to seriously explore the subject? Each post is a trap that he has laid, a bait. Do not take the hameçon.

I appreciate John Clark effort. he is probably the only detractor of the UDA that I know doing this openly and publicly. It is far more respectable than any others, which I got only reports by some wutness that they said something negative, always behind the back. I have never met detractors. Academically, I met only enthusiasm, except form those people who told me that there Gödel's theorem was not interesting and who like to mock computer scientists (those guys too much stupid to do pure mathematics), and which demolished me before I could even met them.

Then Clark is more and more clear, making his mistakes more and more clear too. And I progress on this somehow delicate point.

I think John Clark is not completely hopeless .He understood all the points but still go out of the body in the duplication, and refuse to consider the (many) copies *first person experience*.

It is still a bit of a mystery why he seems to avoid that.

Bruno

Kim