From: Platonist Guitar Cowboy <multiplecit...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jul 7, 2014 7:41 pm
Subject: Re: RE: American Intelligence

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 12:36 AM, spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Plato, you cannot answer for Chris, sorry to say. Your presentation of the
majority of Islam, as benign and peacable, is inaccurate at best.

You clarify this belief of yours, ok I think I noticed.

This isn't the religion of pace anymore then Christainity has been the religion
of peace.

So terror/war is inevitable with your beliefs. I am uncertain, but I know that
radicalized positions will fuel these possibilities.

 You cannot answer for somebody else on this group.

What is this, your private trial of Chris, now? Wow, ok.

I'll reply anyway.

 If it was the ROP, we wouldn't have jihad inspired agression, from Nigeria to
the Philipines, in a great swath of Jihad.

So I should ask for you to lay it out for us?

Why, when your question was answered and you don't answer what point you're
trying to get across with your posts or this unspecified hypothetical threat
scenario?

If you're asking for threat response, then I hold you haven't specified the
threat in technical terms. Beliefs don't cut it here, I believe :-)

This makes any response trivial to negate or find fault with, which is why such
a question is absurd, even if you're talking strategy in an abstract sense.

Why don't you answer your own question, with zero data/background/rules as it
is stated here, and give it a whirl to see? PGC