She lost me at about 6 minutes, which was all I was prepared to give
her to convince me she is not a total fruitloop.

mass surveillance by smart power meters? carbon tax inpingin on civil
liberties? mass drug programmes of the youth? encouragement of high
density living as a means of population control?

These are the ideas of paranoia. I don't know what drug she's talking
about, but I can guess it could be fluoridation of water, since I've
seen people talk in terms of conspiracy theories about that. Or maybe
she one of the anti-vaccers.

Best to not waste your time here...

On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 05:26:14PM +0200, Alberto G. Corona  wrote:
> What they have in mind is not global warming, neither ecology, neither
> science, neither the environment, neither overpopulation. Is something more
> ancient and more persistent, which has five letters: P O W E R.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ykELwj1Ta8
>
> But donĀ“t worry, you too will receive your bycicle fully equiped with a
> luxurious battery if you collaborate.
>
> With COMP obvously this is perfectly explainable compatible. and it is
> predicted too.
>
> --
> Alberto.

Principal, High Performance Coders