> On 15-Nov-2014, at 12:02 pm, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

>>> Why don't you apply this (good) idea to yourself? Our eternity might also
>>> depend on this, and the spiritual success of some religion too.
>>>
>>> Bruno
>>
>> Do I opine about others beliefs and make fun of their faith? Can you please
>> point out some email of mine where I have been less than respectful of
>> anyone's religion or god(s)?
>
> It is not respectful to presume to caution others that they will suffer in
> the future if they don't agree with you and to pretend that you know what is
> true through revelation which cannot be communicated by reason and
> observation, but that anyone should credence your opinion simply because you
> believe it.

I didn't mean to imply Islam, Quran or Allah exclusively. It was a sincere,
well-meaning caution to not to make fun of other religions and deities in
general, and I hope Liz took it in that spirit. However, if it was offensive or
seemed as a veiled threat, I apologize. I never intended it that way.

Samiya