Roger and Everyone,

I absolutely agree.  And I have been working on a model which explains how our
Universe works including how our Universe of 100  to 400 billion galaxies could
have been created from empty space.  My model is explained in detail in my new
book, Tronnies – The Source of the Coulomb Force, but as far as I know not one
member of this group has bothered to read my book.  My book at Chapter XXIX
includes 101 predictions of my “Theory of Everything”.  No one who has  read my
book has shown me any evidence, based on  fact, that any of my predictions are
not correct.  My theory is definitely inconsistent with much of the Standard
Model and Einstein relativity.

Tronnies (discovered by me about 13 years ago) are point particles with a
charge of plus e or minus e.  So tronnies are the source of the Coulomb force.
Tronnies, in order to exist, must travel in circles at π/2 times the speed of
light, with one or two  other tronnies (twosomes and threesomes).  (Doing so,
each tronnie is always at the focus of its own Coulomb force; so tronnies are
also the product of the Coulomb force.)  The twosome is an entron (also
discovered by me about 11 years  ago) which provides all of the mass of our
Universe except for the mass of electrons and positrons.  The threesomes are
electrons  and  positrons. ( My model is completely symmetrical with no
symmetry breaking.)  There are an equal number of electrons and positrons in
our Universe.  Everything else in our Universe is made from entrons, electrons
and positrons.  For example, each proton is made  from two positrons and a very
high energy electron (which is a combination of an electron and a very high
energy entron).  An anti-proton is the opposite of a proton.  In our Universe
protons dominate over anti-protons merely because there are more free electrons
as compared to positrons, so protons are easier to make.  Any anti-protons made
are quickly annihilated by combination with protons.   However, there are
probably universes within our Cosmos in which anti-protons are dominate over
protons.

An alpha particle is comprised of four protons, two electrons and several gamma
ray entrons.  There are no neutrons in the nuclei of stable atoms.  (Neutrons
have an average life of about 15 minutes.)  The nuclei of all stable (and very
long-lived unstable atoms) heaver than helium are comprised of from 1 to 60
alpha particles, 0, 1, 2, or 3 protons, and a number (between 0 and 28) of
electrons and between about 13 and 322 MeV of gamma ray entrons.  For example
the carbon-12 nuclei is comprised of three alpha particles and about 13.04 MeV
of gamma ray entrons.  The oxygen-16 nuclei is comprised of four alpha
particles and about 13.04 MeV of gamma ray entrons.  The silver, Ag-107 nuclei
is comprised of 26 alpha particles, 3 protons and 8 electrons and about 25 MeV
of gamma ray entrons.  The Ag-109 nuclei is comprised of 27 alpha particles, 1
proton, 8 electrons and about 29 MeV of gamma ray entrons.

My book is available for about $25 at Amazon.com.  Just search for “tronnies”.
You can see a summary of my model at the Amazon.com web site.

Roger, I read your article from your web site.  It is very interesting,
although it takes a different approach from my model in dealing with the
“something vs nothing” issue.  On page 18 you said you can’t conceive of
anything [not] having “either” height, depth  or  length.  My tronnies have
“neither”  height, depth nor length.  They also have no mass.  They are point
particles.  They have no properties other than charge of “e” (about 1.602 X
10-19 coulombs) which means they are a source of the Coulomb force.  Actually
my tronnies are the only source of the Coulomb force.  All other charged
particles get their charge from the tronnies that they are comprised of.  You
might ask, “Where do the tronnies get their charge.”  The answer is they get
most of their charge from themselves, because traveling in a circle at a speed
of π/2 times the speed of light, each of them are always at the focus of their
own Coulomb force.  Some of the tronnie’s charge may come from Coulomb grids
that fill our Universe and is sum of all of the speed-of-light Coulomb waves
that fill our Universe.  However, entrons, electrons and positrons (made from
tronnies) do have size and mass.  Entrons are two-dimensional; electrons and
positrons are three-dimensional.

If all of the plus and minus  tronnies that  our Universe is comprised of could
be combined, we would have “nothing” instead of “something”.  This is simply
because:

-e plus +e = 0.

However, they cannot be combined because each of them are repelling itself at a
speed in excess of 3 X 108 m/s.  The best they can do is to circle each other
at π/2 times the speed of light.  Their attractive and repulsive Coulomb forces
exactly cancel in the diametrical direction. And the integrated force between
them is thenin the form of energy and mass because the r2 in Coulomb’s Law
becomes r when you do the integration around the circle.

I invite you to revise your article to make it consistent with my model.

John Ross