From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2015 2:13 PM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Why was nobody murdered because of this cartoon?

Hee Hee! Still doing the Alinsky two-step? To be blunt, nobody did felatio
better on Adolf's winkie back then, as your buddy, Joe Stalin did.  Not, old
man Kennedy, not even Neville Chamberlain performed as well. And Stalin ended
up paying for it, or rather his half-murdered nation did.  How will you expel
me, or eradicate unwanted types like myself? Remember, those who fail to plan,
plan to fail. :-D

Mitch, you are an ignorant troll and the values you represent are antithetical
to the values that the United States was founded on; you are an agent of an
alien totalitarian ideology; a brown shirt tool of the enemies of our republic.
You are an enemy of the US constitution and the republic that was founded upon
those ideals. Fascists like you are trying to subvert our Republic from within
and destroy it from within.

You, continuously insinuate that I am consorting with enemies of the republic
(e.g. committing treasonous acts) and question my patriotism, because I dare to
oppose the mad ideology you represent! As a patriot I consider it my sacred
duty to oppose brown-shirt tools of an alien and hostile ideology seeking to
subvert the country I hold dear from within; you oppose the foundational ideals
of America; you adhere to an ideology that would subvert the US Constitution
and the republic founded upon it, imposing a totalitarian one party rule.

Mitch, it is you, not I,  who is un-American.

-Chris

Go to hell brown shirt, your kind has no place in America.