By the way number 2:  The theory of evolution is the most biased name for
natural selection. "Theory of tradition" would have been a better name by
far. Since practically 100% of the traits are inherited from generation to
generation

"Theory of evolution" is not only biased, but ideologically biased to hide
this fact

--
Alberto.